Welcome onboard to Delhi College of Enginnering's very own Rock Society forum!
This is a generally really friendly place where you can interact with rock music fans from all over college, and even the college's bands itself. They're here pretty regularly and are happy to answer your questions if they can!
But before you post, there are a few guidelines and rules that we ask you to follow to make your stay here fun for both you and our existing user base.
All Members are expected to follow the rules. If YOU cannot follow them, do not bother joining. Violators of any rule will be warned once and then banned on any further violation of rules.
* GENERAL *
- RESPECT YOUR COLLEGE!
- NO personal attacks against anyone (fighting/flaming) or against someone's opinion. Joking with friends is fine, but if you don't like someone, no one cares. Take it elsewhere. Debates on topics are welcome but, just no "Your opinion sucks!!" or similar posts.
- While use of abusive language can't be done without in a rock forum, abuse found to be in bad taste or directed at any member will NOT be tolerated. DO NOT be gross!
- NO porn please!
- NO racist posts/discussions/threads. It drives people crazy and ends up in a fight.
- PAY heed to moderator/Admin warning. (Verbal or Indicative)
- DO NOT create multiple accounts.
* POSTING *
- POST in understandable English. Please restrict the sms language to your mobile phones!
- HAVE a sensible topic title. We would not entertain one liners like "abcd is the best band, whats your opinion ?".
- Topic starters should provide their opinion in the first post, or else the topic will be deleted
- NO THREAD HIJACKING. Do Not post Off topic content all over the board in unrelated threads, its highly irritating to see some one has started a good discussion on some topic and suddenly some xyz comes in and starts discussing something entirely different.
- NO spamming the forum with irrelevent/one liner posts. For the most part, try to STAY ON TOPIC.
- KEEP the smileys down to five per post. Everyone loves emoticons, but too many of them make for an eyesore.
- DO NOT double or triple post (or more). They will be merged. Edit your original post, or use Multi-Quote (explained below).
- DO NOT continuously quote huge groups of pictures or other posts. Quote which picture(s) and/or which section to which you're replying.
P.S- The set of rules are not open for discussion or debate. They are neither exhaustive & subject to ammendment as per deemed necessary.
More rules/guidelines could be added without notice so please check back often. Send me a private message if you have any questions.
The forum is there for everyone to have a good time, so please help make it a fun place!