Guns N' Roses are an American hard rock band, formed in Los Angeles, California in 1985. The band, led by frontman and co-founder Axl Rose, has gone through numerous line-up changes and controversy since its formation. Guns N' Roses have released five studio albums, two EPs, one live album, and three music video DVDs during its career. The band is currently working on the infamous album Chinese Democracy, which has been in production for over a decade. Once released, the album will be the first original recording from Guns N' Roses since the 1991 releases of Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II.
Guns N' Roses have sold an estimated 90 million albums worldwide, including 39 million in the United States.The band's 1987 major label debut album, entitled Appetite for Destruction, has sold 27 million copies worldwide and reached number one on the United States Billboard 200. In addition, the album charted three Top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100, including "Sweet Child o' Mine" which reached number one. 1991's Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II debuted on the two highest spots on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 14 million copies in the United States alone.
While glam metal was the leading genre in record sales, video charts and radio airplay, Guns N' Roses offered a grittier, more traditional take on rock music, and they are known for their authenticity.
* Axl Rose - lead and backing vocals, piano (1985–present)
* Dizzy Reed - piano, keyboards, backing vocals (1990–present)
* Robin Finck - lead guitar (1997–1999, 2000–present)
* Tommy Stinson - bass, backing vocals (1998–present)
* Chris Pitman - keyboards, programming (1998–present)
* Bryan Mantia - drums (2000–present, has been on hiatus since September 2006)
* Richard Fortus - rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2002–present)
* Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal - lead guitar (2006–present)
* Frank Ferrer - drums (2006–present)
In ME god trusts!